This action is originating in Wolfville, Nova Scotia, Canada.
Transition Wolfville Area’s third online event 5G, Your Health and the Environment will be from 3 to 5 pm (ASD) on Saturday April 25th, the Global Day of Action against 5G.
Do you know about the safety and privacy concerns of 5G (Fifth generation cellular technology)?
Do you know why other municipalities and countries have stopped 5G?
Come find out how 5G affects you, your family, the environment and our economy.
Discussion will cover:
· West coast experience with smart meters & 5G
· the wealth of peer reviewed scientific evidence
· Legalities & Policies, Health Canada’s Safety Code 6
· possible transition to community owned fiber optics
· Daniel Blair (No Smart Meters in Nova Scotia, Atlantic Canada 4 Safe Technology – No 5G, NS)
· Sharon Noble (Citizens Against UnSafe Emissions, Citizens For Safer Technology, Coalition to Stop SmartMeters in BC)
· Oona McOuat (Connected Communities, BC)
If you have questions you wish to have addressed, we encourage you to send them in advance to [email protected]
To attend, please pre-register here.
A few resources:
https://bioinitiative.org/table-of-contents/ (International Independent Peer Reviewed Studies)
https://ehtrust.org/ (Environmental Health Trust)
https://mdsafetech.org (Medical Doctors / Physicians for Safe Technology)
Connected Communities ~ Wired fiber for Sustainable Last-Mile Solutions
Former President Of Microsoft Canada Frank Clegg: On Safety & 5G/Wireless Technologies