- You are the strongest evidence. If you have been injured by wireless radiation, please detail how, when, where and why. Note: Your Information Will Be A Matter of Public Record – Online. But we have to begin documenting the harm and human cost resulting from the FCC’s and FDA’s reckless decision making.
- The need for safety testing to determine safe levels of exposure which is currently lacking rather than the reliance on false assumptions and unproven theoretical models used for this rulemaking.
- The denial of non-thermal effects; the use of averaging to take measurements instead of peaks which cause effects; the idea that for very high frequencies little penetration equals little harm; the idea that harm to the skin is no harm; the erroneous FCC focus on power and heating versus pulsation and modulation which are the determining factors of biological effects.
- Focus on the fact that SAR which looks at radiation absorption in the human body will NO longer be used as with under 6GHz. Instead, Power Density will be used which focuses on emission from devices and antennas which allows for higher exposures than SAR.
- Focus on blanket Exemptions of 1-Milliwatt and below and other exemption. Look at environmental evaluation section.
- Focus on the assumption that without any safety testing that below 6GHz is currently safe; therefore above 6GHz all the way up to 3,000 GHz is also safe-wow.
- How these new rules will violate Americans with Disabilities Act or ADA and FHAA or Federal Fair House Admendments Act
- FCC industry captured and biased. FCC unqualified to assess the value and usefulness of these FCC comments. FCC unqualified to determine exposure levels because lack health and safety dept and staff with degrees and specialized training in biological sciences. FDA lacks expertise and safety testing to make this determination. Advice from FDA faulty because Jeffrey Shuren MD, Director of Devices and Radiological Health at FDA GROSSLY conflicted with his wife Alison Shuren partner at law firm Arnold & Porter who has handled more than $200 billion worth of business for AT&T. He should recuse himself rather than lead the way as he is now saying our existing guidelines are adequate and there are no nonthermal biological and health effects to prevent.
- Focus on the FCC assumption that children are just little adults
2. Click on “Submit a Filing” Navy Blue Tab, at the top of the page.
Required Fields are:
- “Proceeding(s)” – type in 19-226 click “return” on your keyboard so that this field turns yellow.
- “Name(s) or Filer(s)” – Type in your name – click “return”
- “Primary contact email” – This is optional, but you may want to include to get an email confirmation of your submission.
- “Type of Filing” – Click “Comment”
- “Address Of” – Click “Filer”
- “Address” – Type in your address
- “City”, “State” and “Zip” – Type in your city, state and zip code. Be sure to click “return” after completing each field.
- “Upload Documents” – You can drag and drop up to 5 files as long as they are below 25MB. One of the documents can be your comment and the rest can be supporting studies or documents. If you have extra files you can enter multiple submissions.
- You can check off “email confirmation” to get a confirmation of your submission emailed to you. (you have to include an email address above if you want this)
5. Once all fields are filled – click on the blue button “continue to review screen”.
6. Review your submission and click submit.
7. Make sure you write down your confirmation # so that you can check on your submission.
1. Click on this link https://www.fcc.gov/ecfs/filings
2. Click on “Filings and Proceeding Search” navy blue tab on top of the page
3. Type in 19-226 in the “Search Full Text” field
4. Scroll down and click blue “Search” button